- Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities Advisory Committee (APDAC)
- APDAC is responsible for identifying barriers at the University for people with disabilities and for promoting the removal of these barriers so that services and facilities at the University meet everyone’s needs.
- Campus Accessibility Committee
- The Campus Accessibility Committee is responsible for the analysis of all major construction/renovation projects for accessibility features and for review of proposed smaller accessibility projects (retrofits).
- Employment Equity Committee
- The Employment Equity Committee supports the University of Guelph's employment equity policy and encourages all employees to complete the employment equity survey questionnaire.
- Centre for Students with Disabilities Advisory Council
This website was created and is maintained by the University of Guelph’s Human Rights and Equity Office.