- University of Guelph Accessible Service Provision Brochure
- This printable brochure is available in colour or black and white . It provides tips for providing service to people with various disabilities.
- Understanding Disability: Creating an Accessible University Brochure
- This brochure was created by the University's Human Rights and Equity Office as part of a series. It discusses disability, the duty to accommodate and discrimination.
- Diverse Abilities, Infinite Possibilities Posters Series
- This poster series features University of Guelph students, staff and faculty with disabilities sharing their work, activities and successes.
- Teaching Students with Disabilities - Accessibility Briefs
- University of Guelph Teaching Support Services has created a series of brochures that can be downloaded in PDF format that address teaching students with specific accessibility issues.The University is committed to providing goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. This policy outlines how the University fulfills this commitment and what individuals can expect when accessing services at the University.
This website was created and is maintained by the University of Guelph’s Human Rights and Equity Office.