The College of Biological Science is proud to offer Masters and Doctoral degrees in the areas of Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences, Integrative Biology and Molecular and Cellular Biology, as well as our participation in three Interdepartmental programs.
Graduate programs within the College of Biological Science (CBS) are under the direction of the Associate Dean of Research, Dr. Glen Van Der Kraak.
- Human Health and Nutritional Sciences | Program Flyer
- Integrative Biology | Program Flyer
- Molecular and Cellular Biology | Program Flyer
M.Sc. by course work and project
- Biophysics M.Sc./Ph.D.
- Toxicology M.Sc./Ph.D Collaborative Program
- Neuroscience M.Sc./Ph.D. Collaborative Program