Looking to volunteer? The organizations listed below are currently seeking volunteers.
If you are interested in getting involved with your college, volunteering for a career night, convocation, or serving on a board or committee, please contact your Alumni Advancement Manager:
Regional Alumni Ambassadors
No matter where you are in the world you can still connect with your alma mater as a regional alumni ambassador. We have a team of alumni from around the world who help share their passion and school pride. For more information click here, or contact Mary-Anne Moroz.
Athletics is always looking for alumni and friends to help with events, fundraising initiatives and provide feedback and guidance to ensure our programs and initiatives meet the needs of the University community. To find out more about Athletics volunteer opportunities please contact Sam Kosakowski.
The Arboretum Auxiliary – Various
The Arboretum Auxiliary is a group of enthusiastic individuals who volunteer their time and expertise to assist The Arboretum in meeting its Mission Statement. To achieve this, the Auxiliary is divided into a number of activity groups, each with their own particular area of responsibility within The Arboretum, working with staff members when appropriate. To view current opportunities, click here.
Centre for Students with Disabilities – Various
The CSD is always looking for volunteers to assist our students and staff with various tasks. Some of these tasks are:
- Acting as a sighted guide for students who are visually impaired
- Volunteer note taking in class
- Reading texts or other materials onto tape
- Assisting students in the library with research and photocopying reserve notes
- Coaching students with learning disabilities – helping them with organization and time management skills
- Working with the REC Club (Recreation Equity on Campus Club)
- Assisting students in a one-to-one setting academically and practically
- Assisting with workshops
To find out more about any of these positions, please click here.