Location: 019 MacKinnon Bldg
Phone: ext 52144
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Winter Break Hours (Tuesday, Feb. 22 - Friday, Feb. 25): 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Web page: http://www.uoguelph.ca/camc
Scanning and Printing
* legal-size scanner for photographs, slides, negatives or text documents
* software for photo editing, PDF creation, various file format conversions
* OCR scanning (transfer of print document to electronic format for editing)
* wide-carriage colour printer for paper up to 11" x 17" or transparencies.
Equipment available for loan-out at no charge for College of Arts related uses
* LCD projectors
* laptop computers
* video camcorders
* various accessories (webcam, headsets, speakers)
* digital voice recorder
* other equipment such as DVD/VHS players, CD/cassette players, slide projectors
A note about student presentations:
Students can book equipment for their presentations but please ask them to book with as much notice as possible.
If you are assigning group projects, please advise the students to check with the Media Centre if they are looking for available space to prepare or practice their presentations.
Classrooms: may be booked directly with the Media Centre for occasional classes or meetings
* MacKinnon 020: seats 40, equipped with projector, DVD/VHS, CD player
* MacKinnon 026: seats 15, equipped with projector, DVD/VHS, CD player
* MacKinnon 019 (Media Centre): may be booked for small class groups when individual computer use is needed
* equipment for making voice recordings or transferring audio cassettes to digital format eg. MP3 or WAV files
* audio/video editing
* audio/video file conversions
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests!