The Bullring Pub

The Bullring Pub

The Bullring is the only building on campus with one continuous wall that supports the roof. The Bullring was built in 1901 and was originally used as a pavilion for the study and judging of horses, cattle, sheep and swine. Since then, the Bullring has been a popular bar/dance club and is now a coffeehouse run by the Central Students Association.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
Canada
519-824-4120