LYNNE MITCHELL, Director and International Liaison Officer
- directs all aspects of the running of the Centre
- develops policies related to exchange programs including: study abroad fee refund policy, application process, student selection policy and waivers
- deals with complaints or concerns about mobility programs
LISA BLENKINSOP, Study Abroad Manager
- administers credit transfer and grade assignment for Guelph students who have returned from exchange
- develops publications and educational materials for the Centre
- negotiates details of new exchange agreements and renewal of existing agreements
- coordinates DepartSmart the pre-departure orientation for all students travelling abroad
- coordinates Semester Abroad programs
ALLISON BROADBENT, Education Abroad Advisor (EAA)
- advises students who want to go on exchange after they speak to Peer Helpers.
- responds to questions about the exchange application process
- responds to questions from students who have been accepted to go on exchange
- coordinates exchange interviews
- promotes exchanges programs
Meetings during scheduled drop-in hours or by appointment only.
Appointments can be made with a Peer Helper at the CIP desk, 3rd floor UC.
DIMITRA STEFOPOULOU, Financial and Information Coordinator
- manages the Centre's finances; receives deposits and payments for study abroad programs
- assists with Study Abroad and Semesters Abroad programs
- Emergency Contact and Liability Waiver form
Elise Gordezky, International Education Intern
- Assists UG students, staff and faculty in the CIP Resource Centre.
- Promotes study abroad opportunities to University of Guelph students through CIP's social media presence.
- Responds to student inquiries about University of Guelph study abroad programs.
- Participates in training and professional development opportunities which provide an overview of international education.
back to top >>