- This is the form you fill out to request a CourseLink course site.
If you trying to request a Distance Education (DE) or Guelph-Humber course, do not use this form. For support with these courses, contact Open Learning and Educational Support at help@OpenEd.uoguelph.ca.
- Open Learning and Educational Support offers a variety of workshops for faculty and staff
- You can register for workshops focusing on Desire2Learn and other courseware tools
- For DE courses, please contact Open Learning and Educational Support before registering for workshops
- New workshops are always being added, so check the list regularly
- One-on-one help with your on-campus D2L course
- No registration required
- Every Tuesday (9:30-11:00am) and Wednesday (1:00-2:30pm) in the Library (Room 200-A)
- Additional dates are added during peak times of the year- check the Open Learning and Educational Support homepage for updates
If you are having problems, please visit CourseLink Help