The University of Guelph's Media Guide lists hundreds of university faculty, researchers and staff who are available to comment on specific issues in the news. You can search the guide by subject matter or by name of the person you are looking to contact. The guide includes contact information for each expert and their areas of expertise.
- U of G United Way Campaign Exceeds $590,000 Goal
- Flags at Half-Mast to Mark National Day of Remembrance
- Study: Slowing Bacteria’s ‘Happy Dance’ Improves Food Safety
- Rising Food Prices: U of G Predicts Relief in 2014
Subscribe to our News Feeed
- The University of Guelph has a broadcast quality ISDN line and Zephyr audio mixer that enables our experts to do live or pre-recorded high quality radio interviews.
- Located in Room 118 of Day Hall.
- Regular hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday to Friday. Arrangements can be made for after-hours broadcasts.