CSAHS Student Awards
Upcoming awards with deadline of May 15:
Curriculum embedded, experiential learning awards
Learning Opportunities Trust
CSAHS 2012-13 Recognition Reception Held at Macdonald Stewart Art Centre January 30, 2013 To view photo album, click here To honour recipients of: - graduate external awards - undergraduate Dean's Scholarships - nominees and recipients of the CSAHS Teaching Awards
CSAHS 2012 Awards Ceremony November 20, 2012 Macdonald Stewart Art Centre Click here to view photo album. Note to those who were in attendance: Please contact Sharon Helder at email@example.com if you would like a high-resolution version of your photograph.
|For award details and information, please refer to:|
|2011/12||medal winners||recognition reception||awards celebration|
2011/12 CSAHS Medal Winners Honoured at Convocation Luncheon June 13, 2012
Congratulations to our three medal winners:
- Erin Rock, Richard Barham Graduate Medal
- Heather Millman, John Vanderkamp Graduate Medal
- Gracen Johnson, J.W. Skinner Medal in Social Science and W.C. Winegard Medal (University-wide)
2011/12 CSAHS Medal Winners The CSAHS Office of the Associate Dean (Academic) is pleased to announce the winners of the 2011-2012 CSAHS Medals.
- Heather Millman, Sociology and Anthropology: CSAHS Nominee for the University of Guelph D.F. Forster Medal; CSAHS Winner of the John Vanderkamp Graduate Medal
- Erin Rock, Psychology: CSAHS Nominee for the University of Guelph Governor General's Academic Medal; CSAHS Winner of the Richard Barham Graduate Medal
- Gracen Johnson, International Development Studies: CSAHS Nominee and University Winner of the W.C. Winegard Medal; CSAHS Winner of the J.W. Skinner Medal in Social Science
2011/12 CSAHS Recognition Reception January 18, 2012
View the complete list HERE. PHOTOS OF THE RECEPTION
November 22, 2011
Cutten Fields Download the complete gallery here: Part 1, Part 2 A note to those who participated in the celebration on November 22, 2011: If you wish to obtain a high-resolution version of your photograph, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.