Brajesh Dubey, Ph.D.
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Issues, including Design, construction, operational issues of Solid and Hazardous Waste Management units
- Sustainable Environmental Technologies and Beneficial Reuse and Resource Recovery of Potential Solid Waste Components, Potential Industrial Waste Streams (e.g., Coal combustion products); Pollution Prevention and Source Reduction
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Processes in Natural and Engineered Systems including Environmental Risk Assessment: Fate, Transport and Biological Availability of Emerging Contaminants in different Environmental Systems
- Environmental Nanotechnology including its Remediation Application, Fate and Transport of Manufactured Nanomaterials in the Environment
- Water Quality and Sanitation Issues of Developing Countries and Small Islands.
- ENGG 6670: Hazardous Waste Management
- ENGG 6630: Environmental Contaminants - Fate Mechanisms
- ENGG 4340: Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- ENGG : Environmental Sustainability and Life Cycle Analysis