Registration, Course Selection, and Forms
- Office of Graduate Studies (OGS): Its role is to maintain academic standards, integrity of graduate programs and assist graduate student with the successful completion of their academic students. Core graduate program forms and documents need to be printed double-sided. This is the only format accepted by OGS.
- WebAdvisor: Provides student access to course registration, class/exam scheduling, account summary, billing and payments.
- Graduate Student Association (GSA): All graduate students of the University of Guelph, including part-time students, are members of the association and are encouraged to participate in the Graduate Student Associations’events and activities.
- The Student Life website offers information for and about new students, inter-cultural affairs, Leadership and Community Engagement, and Off Campus Living. There is also a listing of exciting trips and activities planned each semester.
- CUPE 3913 is the Union representing Teaching Assistants (Unit 1) and Sessional Lecturers (Unit 2) at the University of Guelph.