Geography @Guelph focuses on the interaction of human and environmental systems and spans the natural and social sciences. Our undergraduate and graduate programs highlight human-environment geography, environmental geoscience, and geomatics. Faculty and students enjoy many opportunities to engage important environmental and social issues and to connect scholarship, practice and lived experience through teaching and research. Discover Geography @Guelph
Why Geography @Guelph?
- We explore and address critical human-environment issues
- Our faculty are acclaimed researchers and award-winning teachers
- Our graduate students win major scholarships, conduct original research, and publish widely
- Our undergraduate programs offer high quality and experiential learning
- Our staff, facilities, and resources provide exceptional service and support
- Read about our recent accomplishments in News & Events
Employment and Research Opportunities
Associate Professorship in Human-Environment Geography
Assistant Professorship in Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change
TWO GRADUATE FUNDED POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- MA/MSC Funding for Thesis on Food Security, Fisheries and Climate Change in Cambodia.
This student will be supervised by Dr. Evan Fraser, a Trudeau Fellow and Canada Research Chair and Dr. Krishna KC, research scientist.
- Funded MA on Reducing Food Waste
This student will be supervised by Dr. Evan Fraser, a Trudeau Fellow and Canada Research Chair, and Dr. Kate Parizeau, a Trudeau Scholar and assistant professor.
Visit the Geography @Guelph GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES page for these and other graduate opportunities.