Recruitment & Selection
Employees are some of the University’s most valued resources.
Hiring the very best and most talented people is key to sustaining our excellent work environment and enabling the University to maintain its status as one of Canada’s top comprehensive Universities.
HR Planning provides support to both Managers and Applicants in the recruitment and selection process.
The Staffing Team of HR Consultants and Consultant Assistants work to:
- support hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- help employees seeking internal transfer or promotion
- assist candidates who come for interviews
- coordinate the onboarding process for hiring departments and new employees
- collaborate with our HR colleagues when our work intersects
- Diversity / Employment Equity
- Job Fact Sheets
- Gain Approval to Post
- Marketing your Vacancy
- The Selection Team
- Conducting Interviews and Candidate Assessments
- Rating Applicants
- Checking References
- Final Selection
- The Offer
Please visit Careers @ Guelph. Our focus is on creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains well qualified employees through a combination of competitive compensation and a unique organizational culture.