U of G Human Resources works in strategic partnership with U of G Managers to support them in carrying out their human resource management responsibilities.
This section of the website provides resources and guidance on the key HR responsibilities managers must address, including:
- Performance planning, assessment & development
- Managing team performance
- Supporting employee health & wellness
- Differentiating between managing and leading
- Recruitment, selection and orientation of staff
- Job design and job evaluation
- Change management
- Policy/Collective Agreement application
- Disability management
- Managing in a collective agreement environment
This section will continue to grow and expand. Managers and supervisors are encouraged to contact their HR Consultant with any questions related to their human resource management role and responsibilities.
We welcome your feedback and input on resources and supports you would like to see in this section. Please provide your input to firstname.lastname@example.org.