ID Card Photo Submission
If you are new to the University of Guelph or the University of Guelph-Humber, and need to submit an ID photo, you can do so online.
Every student is required to have a Student Identification Card. The card confirms that you are a University of Guelph or University of Guelph-Humber student and provides access to your meal plan, the Library, Athletics and other student services. If you are a returning student and already have a University of Guelph or University of Guelph-Humber Student card, you are still required to submit a photo to ensure that your card is up-to-date.
To acquire a University of Guelph or University of Guelph-Humber Photo ID card, please provide a current passport-style photograph of yourself. The University does not normally require a new University photo ID every year. However, the University reserves the right to require that a University photo ID be updated at the student's expense should the University, in its discretion, determine the University photo ID to be out-of-date. The photo must conform to the following specifications:
- The photo must be colour.
- The photo must be a portrait of yourself facing the camera. Please do not submit group photos or pictures of yourself cut out of a group photo. Such photos are not acceptable.
- Photos in which you are making a funny face or making an obscene gesture are not acceptable.
- You should not be wearing baseball-style caps, toques, or novelty headgear in your photo.
- Blurry or out-of-focus photos are not acceptable.
Online Submission - Digital Photo
for University of Guelph and University of Guelph-Humber Students
Our online submission process begins with the digital ID Card Photo Submission page.