Paying your tuition with OSAP loan(s)
OSAP is changing. Please be certain that you are aware of the significant changes to how you apply and receive your funding. For detailed information on the new process, please click here - OSAP Update .
- Your OSAP does not cover your Fall $200 registration deposit. You are required to submit the $200 registration deposit by the payment deadline.
- Your student account must be paid in full by the payment deadline to avoid late fees and/or de-registration.
a. If you have re-directed your OSAP funds to the University of Guelph, once Student Financial Services confirms your enrolment for the current semester, your semester payment will automatically be remitted from your OSAP to settle your student account provided there is sufficient OSAP funds. Please verify on WebAdvisor that your funds have been applied to your account.
b. If you have requested your OSAP funds to be deposited to your personal bank account, it is your responsibility to submit your full payment to the University prior to the payment deadline.
- Be sure that your Term Balance is zero by the payment deadline to avoid deregistration. Please verify on WebAdvisor, you will see your payment(s) reflected under Payments and Refunds. To see a break-down of the Payments and Refunds total, select Display Account Details and Submit. The break-down is found under Payments, Refunds and Awards.
- If there are insufficient funds to cover your entire bill, you will need to pay the balance of your account or make a Financial Arrangement with Student Financial Services by the payment deadline.
- If you have any questions please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org