Dropping of courses or withdrawal from a semester may create a credit on your account per following examples.
- Official withdrawal from all classes per approved refund schedule
- Classification changes from full time (2.00 credits and greater) to part time (less than 2.00 credits) per approved refund schedule
- Part time course load reduction per approved refund schedule, e.g. 1.50 credits to 1.00 credit or 1.50 credits to .5 credit
If a credit is produced, a refund cheque will be issued within 4 - 6 weeks. OSAP students please refer to OSAP eligibility.
Please see the Graduate Calendar for refund policy.
Please see the Undergraduate Calendar for refund policy related to:
- Cooperative Education
- Dental Insurance premium
- Equipment fund for DVM students
- Equipment fund for Engineering students
- Medical Insurance premium
- Student Society fee for Landscape Architecture students