New SSS cordially invites you to submit a new paper to the Studies in System Science (SSS).
Studies in System Science (SSS) is an international, peer-reviewed journal, publishing original research, reports, reviews and commentaries on all areas about system science. For more information, please visit homepage: http://www.as-se.org/SSS/
To promote this journal, it provides rapid publication, indexing and reference service at the present.
SES Faculty,Students,Staff are in this publication.
Every year the OMAF and MRA- U of G Partnership produces a special edition of the University of Guelph's long-established Research magazine called the Agri-Food Yearbook. In the Agri-Food Yearbook, we showcase the programs and research that make up the Partnership.
Click here to read the Agri-Food Yearbook
Current SES undergraduate student Jacob Cecile, former SES graduate student Lucas Silva, and SES Professor Madhur Anand have published a letter in the current issue of Science on global tree declines. See the "Letters" section for the entire debate: http://www.sciencemag.org/content/current
- Brunke AJ, O'keefe L, Bahlai CA, Sears MK, Hallett RH (2012) Guilty by association: an evaluation of millipedes as pests of carrot and sweet potato. Journal of Applied Entomology, 136, 772-780.
- Kemble NE, Hardesty DK, Ingersoll CG et al. (2013) Contaminants in Stream Sediments From Seven United States Metropolitan Areas: Part II-Sediment Toxicity to the Amphipod Hyalella azteca and the Midge Chironomus dilutus. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 64, 52-64.
- Silva LCR, Anand M (2013) Probing for the influence of atmospheric CO2 and climate change on forest ecosystems across biomes. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22, 83-92.
2012 In Review issue of OAC's FACE >forward newsletter PDF ATTACHED.
This newsletter is a recap of the highlights that happened throughout 2012 across all of OAC. Thanks again to everyone who contributed and helped with submissions of stories and photos. 2012 was indeed a great year.
Looking forward to more fantastic OAC stories and successes in 2013.
- Chillo V, Anand M (2012) Effects of past pollution on zoochory in a recovering mixed temperate-boreal forest. Ecoscience, 19, 258-265.
- Danquah EO, Akromah R, Quashie-Sam SJ, Oduro W, Falk D, Thevathasan NV, Gordon AM (2012) The genetic diversity of Jatropha Curcas (L.) germplasm in Ghana as revealed by random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) primers. Agroforestry Systems, 86, 443-450.
- Garabagi F, Gilbert E, Loos A, Mclean MD, Hall JC (2012) Utility of the P19 suppressor of gene-silencing protein for production of therapeutic antibodies in Nicotiana expression hosts. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 10, 1118-1128.
- Iqbal MJ, Goodwin PH, Leonardos ED, Grodzinski B (2012) Spatial and temporal changes in chlorophyll fluorescence images of Nicotiana benthamiana leaves following inoculation with Pseudomonas syringae pv. tabaci. Plant Pathology, 61, 1052-1062.
- Joner F, Anand M, Pillar VD (2012) Trait-convergence and divergence assembly patterns in a temperate forest herbaceous layer along the gradient of canopy closure. Community Ecology, 13, 178-184.