Online Event Registration
CGA Student Connect - Careers in Financial Services
Co-operative Education & Career Services
What's in it for you:
- Grow your network and gain valuable insight with CGAs from a variety of industries.
- Connect with employers and discover strategies to effectively market your personal brand.
- Learn all the steps needed to enroll in the CGA program of professional studies.
* Steven Nushis CGA, Manager of Accounting, Exhibition Place
* Phil Ackers, CGA, Associate Vice President, TD Waterhouse
* Carrie Pierrard CGA, Senior Manager of Planning and Analytics, Digital Media Rogers Communications
* Matthew MacDonald BA, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, JMA Group
Lunch Key Note Speaker:
* Adrian Joseph CGA, CFO, Steam Whistle
University of Toronto, Rotman Commerce
DATE: Wednesday, July 11, 2012
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: 119 St. George Street
Woodsworth College, Kruger Hall
*Lunch will be provided.
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include "Student Connect" as the subject line, also include your school, program and year of graduation.
||Open to any Ontario university or college graduate.
- Further Education Information Session
- Off Campus Events
|| Off-site location
||Wednesday July 11, 2012
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
||Christina Gianiotis - email@example.com
|This event requires 48 hours of advanced registration.
Please register before July 09, 2012, 10:00 AM