Online Event Registration
Understanding Your University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP)
This is your chance to learn about what your medical insurance plan covers/does not cover.
- The difference between UHIP and the Student Health and Dental Plan
- When to see a doctor vs walk in clinic vs emergency services at the General Hospital
- Coverage in/out of Ontario/Canada
- How to avoid paying out of pocket for treatment
- How to file a claim if you need to pay up front for treatment
**At this session, you may be able to pick up your UHIP card, or we will tell you how you can obtain it.
||International Students, Anyone using UHIP
- New Students
Benny Quay, International Student Advisor
||334 University Centre
||Thursday September 13, 2012
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
|This event requires 72 hours of advanced registration.
Please register before September 10, 2012, 3:00 PM