Graduate Engineering Society


We provide support to our students by providing various services. So if you need to print, bind, or get access to labs, come to us.

Print Credit

To gain access to a lab through the fob card system, please fill out the form on the left. Have your advisor and the appropriate technician sign it, and return it to Phil Watson (Room 1140, ext. 53870).

Office Door - Name Plate Template

To update the name plate outside your office door fill out the template form on the left.