Here are some helpful resources that I have made use of in my research so far. Links are provided to mostly journal and conference articles although there are some helpful websites as well. If you would like to suggest more resources for this page or report a broken link please feel free to contact me.
- Heterogeneous Wireless Networks (HWN)
- Wireless Mesh Networks (WMN) and Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (MANET)
- Wireless Mesh Networks: Fair Scheduling and Load Balancing
- Wireless Mesh Networks: Cross-Layered Optimizations
- Wireless Mesh Networks: Multicast
- Simulation Tools and Environments for Wireless Simulation and Modelling
- FPGAs, Network-On-Chip, Reconfigurable Networks
- Graduate Studies
Heterogeneous Wireless Networks (HWN)
- J-H. Hu, G. Feng, K.L., Yeung, "Hierarchical Cache Design for Enhancing TCP Over Heterogeneous Networks with Wired and Wireless Links," in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 2(2) pp. 205-215, March 2003.
- S. Drew, B. Liang, "Mobility-Aware Web Prefetching Over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks,", in 15th IEEE Int. Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2004), pp. 687 – 691, 2004
- S. Goebbels, "Smart Caching Joins Hierarchical Mobile IP," in the 65th IEEE Int. Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2007) pp. 2625 – 2630, 2007.
- S. Geobbels, "Traffic Theory Approach for Heterogeneous Mobile Communication Networks," in in the 65th IEEE Int. Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2007) pp. 2636 -2640, 2007
- X. Peng, D. Guo, M. Song, J. Song, "On the Study of Resource Scheduling in Next Generation Heterogeneous Wireless Networks," in the World Automation Congress (WAC 2008), pp. 1-5, October 2008.
- J. Cao, K. Xie, W. Wu, C. Liu, "HAWK: Real World Implementation of High-Performance Heterogeneous Wireless Network for Internet Access," in 29th IEEE Int. Conf. on Distributed Systems Workshops, pp. 214 – 220, 2009.
- S. Bromage, C. Engstrom, J. Koshimoto, M. Bromage, S. Dabideen, M. Hu, R. Mencha-Mendez, D. Nyugen, B. Hunes, V. Petkov, D. Sampath, H. Taylor, M. Veyseh, J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, K. Obraczka, H. Sadjadpour, B. Smith, "Poster Abstract: SCORPION: A Heterogeneous Wireless Networking Testbed," in Mobile and Communications Review, vol 13 (1), pp. 65 – 68, January 2009.
- N. Nasser, A. Hasswa, H. Hassanein, "Handoffs in fourth generation heterogeneous networks," in IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 44(10), pp. 96-103, October 2006.
- A. Hasswa, N. Nasser, H. Hassanein, "A seamless context-aware architecture for fourth generation wireless networks," in Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 43(3), pp. 1035-1049, 2007.
- B. Bakmaz, Z. Bojkovic, M. Bakmaz, "Network Selection Algorithm for Heterogeneous Wireless Environment," in IEEE 18th International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2007), pp. 1-4, September 2007.
- E.S. Boysen, H.E. Kjuus, T. Masend, "Proactive Handover in Heterogeneous Networks Using SIPs" in Seventh International Conference on Networking (ICN 2008), pp. 719-724, April 2008.
- Si, Pengbo, F.R. Yu, Ji, Hong, V.C.M., Leung, "Optimal Network Selection in Heterogeneous Wireless Multimedia Networks," in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2009), pp. 1-5, June 2009.
- N. Gang, X. Qing, "A mechanism to support efficient soft handover in heterogeneous wireless networks," in ISECS Int. Colloquium on Computing, Communication, Control, and Management (CCCM 2009), pp. 325-328, August 2009.
- I. Smaoui, F. Zarai, R. Bouallegue, L. Kamoun, "Multi-criteria dynamic access selection in heterogeneous wireless networks," in Int. Symposium on Wireless Communications Systems (ISWCS 2009), pp. 338-342, Sept. 2009.
- M. Kim, T.W. Moon, S.J. Choo, "Network-based seamless handover framework providing QoS in heterogeneous wireless networks," in 9th Int. Symposium on Communications and Information Technology, (ISIT 2009), pp. 254-258, Sept. 2009.
- M. Fiterau, O. Ormond, G.-M. Muntean, "Performance of handover for multiple users in heterogeneous wireless networks," in 34th IEEE Conf. on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2009), pp. 257-260, October 2009.
- L.A. Magagula, H.A. Chan, O.E. Falowo, "Handover Coordinator for Improved Handover Performance in PMIPv6-Supported Heterogeneous Wireless Networks," in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC 2010), pp. 1-6, April 2010.
- A. Sgora, D.D. Vergados, P. Chatzimisios, "An access network selection algorithm for heterogeneous wireless environments," in IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC 2010), pp. 890-892, June 2010.
- L. Suciu, K. Guillouard, J.-M. Bonnin, "A methodology for assessing the vertical handover algorithms in heterogeneous wireless networks," in Proc. of Broadband Wireless Access for Ubiquitous Networking (BWAN 2006), 2006.
- C. Shin, K. Lee, J. Choo, "A framework for multiple wireless services in heterogeneous wireless networks," in Proc. of 6th Int. Conf. on Mobile Technology, Applications & Systems (Mobility 2009), 2009.
- J. Wang, R.V. Prasad, I.G.M.M. Niemegeers, "Solving incertitude of vertical handovers in heterogeneous mobile wireless network," in Proc. of the 3rd Int. Conf. on Wireless Internet (WiCON 2007), 2007.
- Z. Yan, H. Luo, Y. Qin, H. Zhou, J. Guan, S. Zhang, "An adaptive multi-criteria vertical handover framework for heterogeneous networks," in Proc. of Int. Conf. on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, (Mobility 2008), 2008.
- J.-Y. Baek, W.-J. Kim, D.-W. Kim, Y.-J. Suh, S. Kang, K. Shin, "An efficient multi-dimensional handover scheme for next-generation networks," in Proc. of 3rd ACM Workshop on Performance monitoring and measurement of heterogeneous wireless and wired networks (PM2HW2N 2008), 2008.
- R.C. Chalmers, G. Krishnamurthi, K.C. Almeroth, "Enabling intelligent handovers in heterogeneous wireless networks," in the Journal of Mobile Networks and Applications, vol. 11(2), pp 215-227, 2006.
- A. Boukerche, F. Kazem, "An Adaptive Rate Control Algorithm for Real-time Streaming of 3D Image-Based Rendering over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks," in Proc. of Int. Symposium on the World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WOWMON 2006), 2006.
Wireless Mesh Networks (WMN) and Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (MANET)
These links give a good background on Wireless Mesh and Ad-Hoc Networks in general. Many of the important problems and areas of future study are outlined.
- A. Zimmermann, M. Günes, "How to Study Wireless Mesh Networks: A hybrid Testbed Approach," in the 1st workshop on Operator-Assisted (Wireless Mesh) Community Networks, pp 1-9. September 2006.
- B. Aoun, R. Boutaba, G. Kenward, "Analysis of Capacity Improvements in Multi-Radio Wireless Mesh Networks," in Proceedings of Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC'06), vol. 2. pp 543-547, May 2006
- C. Zhu, M.J. Lee, T. Saadawi, "On the Route Discovery Latency of Wireless Mesh Networks," in proceedings of Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC'05), pp 19-23. January 2005.
- D. Aguayo, J. Bicket, S. Biswas, D.S.J. De Couto, R. Morris, "MIT Roofnet Implementation." MIT, August 2003.
- D.S.J. De Couto, D. Aguayo, J. Bicket, R. Morris, "A High-Throughput Path Metric for Multi-Hop Wireless Routing," in proceedings of the 9th annual internation conference on Mobile computing and networking, pp 134-146. San Diego, CA, USA. 2003.
- I.F. Akyildiz, X. Wang, W. Wang, "Wireless Mesh Networks: A Survey," in Computer Networks vol 47, pp 445-487. 2005.
- J. Bicket, D. Aguayo, S. Biswas, R. Morris, "Architecture and Evaluation of an Unplanned 802.11b Mesh Network," in proceedings of the 11th annual internation conference on Mobile computing and networking, pp 31-42. Cologne, Germany 2005.
- J. Eriksson, S. Agrawal, P. Bahl, J. Padhye, "Feasibility Study of Mesh Networks for All-Wireless Offices," in proceedings of the 4th International conference on Mobile Systems, Applications and Services, pp 69-82. Uppsala, Sweeden, 2006.
- J. Crichigno, J. Khoury, M. Y. Wu, W. Shu, "A Dynamic Programming Approach for Routing in Wireless Mesh Networks," Technical Report, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, School of Engineering, University of New Mexico
- J. Zheng, M.J. Lee, "A resource-efficient and scalable wireless mesh routing protocol," in Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 5. 6, pp 704-718. August 2007.
- K. Jain, J. Padhye, V. Padmanabhan, L. Qiu, "Impact of Interference on Multi-hop Wireless Network Performance," in proceedings of the 9th annual International Conference on Mobile computing and networking, pp 66-80, San Diego, CA, USA, 2003.
- M.K. Denko, C. Wei, "A multi-gateway-based architecture for integrating ad hoc networks with the internet using multiple Foreign Agents," in the International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Volume 3, No. 2 pp 99-110.
- Meraki. "About Meraki", "Our Solution", June 23rd, 2008. http://meraki.com
- R. Draves, J. Padhye, B. Zill, "Routing in Multi-Radio, Multi-Hop Wireless Mesh Networks," in proceedings of the 10th annual Internation Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp 114-128. Philidelphia, PA, USA, 2004.
- S. Dominiak, N. Bayer, J. Habermann, V. Rakocevic, B. Xu, "Reliability Analysis of IEEE 802.16 Mesh Networks," in 2nd Annual IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on Broadband Convergence Networks, pp 1-12. May 2007.
- S.M. Das, H. Pucha, Y.C. Hu, "Mitigating the Gateway Bottleneck via Transparent Cooperative Caching in Wireless Mesh Networks," in Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 5. 6, pp 680-703. August 2007.
- S. Khan, A.A. Pirzada, M. Portmann, "Performance Comparison of Reactive Routing Protocols for Hybrid Wireless Mesh Networks," in proceedings of the IEEE 2nd International Conference on Wireless Broadband and Ultra Wideband Communications (AusWireless '07), pp 78-83. August 2007.
- Y. Bejerano, S.-J. Han, A. Kumar, "Efficient load-balancing routing for wireless mesh networks," in Computer Networks vol. 51, pp 2450-2466, 2007.
Wireless Mesh Networks: Fair Scheduling and Load Balancing
Fair Scheduling and Load Balancing are some of my Primary Research areas. These two problems are related to each other in that both are trying to stop greedy nodes from preventing a certain level of service to all of the nodes in the network. This is an important are of research because in commercial WMNs a certain level of service is expected from paying customers.
- D. Koutsonikolas, S. M. Das, Y.C. Hu, "An interference-aware fair scheduling for multicast in wireless mesh networks," in the Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing vol. 68. 3, pp 372-386, March 2008.
- D. Nandiraju, L. Santhanam, N. Nandiraju, D. P. Agrawal, "Achieving Load Balancing in Wireless Mesh Networks with Multiple Gateways," in the Proceedings of IEEE International Workshop on Wireless Mesh-Networks and Applications (WiMa06) 2006.
- I.F. Akyildiz, X. Wang, W. Wang, "Wireless Mesh Networks: a survey," in Computer Networks vol 47, pp 445-487. 2005.
- J.B. Chalke, "Scheduling and Call Admission Control (CAC) in IEEE 802.16 Mesh Networks," Masters Thesis, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai. 2007.
- K.N. Ramachandran, M.M. Buddhikot, G. Chandranmenon, S. Miller, E.M. Belding-Royer, K.C. Almeroth, "On the Design and Implementation of Infrastructure Mesh Networks," in IEEE WiMesh2005, San Jose, CA, Sept 2005.
- L. Erwu, J. Shan, S. Gang, G. Luoning, "Fair Scheduling in Wireless Multi-hop Self-backhaul Networks," in the Proceedings of the Advanced Internation Conference on Telecommunications and International Conference on Internet and Web Applications and Services (AICT/ICIW 2006) 2006.
- L. Ma, M.K. Denko, "A Routing Metric for Load-Balancing in Wireless Mesh Networks," in proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshop (AINAW'07), pp 409-414. 2007.
- L.Popa, A. Rostamizadeh, R.M. Karp, C. Papadimitriou, I. Stoica, "Balancing Traffic Load in Wireless Networks with Curveball Routing," in Proceedings of MobiHoc'07. September 2007.
- M. Cao, V. Raghunathan, P.R. Kumar, "A Tractable Algorithm for Fair and Efficient Uplink Scheduling of Multi-Hop WiMax Mesh Networks," in Proceedings of 2nd IEEE Workshop on Wireless Mesh Networks (WiMesh 2006), September 2006.
- N.B. Salem, J.-P. Hubaux, "A Fair Scheduling for Wireless Mesh Networks," in Proceedings of WiMesh, 2005.
- N.H. Viadya, P. Bahl, S. Gupta, "Distributed Fair Scheduling in a Wireless Lan," in Proceedings of ACM MobiCom, August 2000.
- N.S.P. Nandiraju, H. Gossain, D. Cavalcanti, K.R. Chowdhury, D.P. Agrawal, "Achieving Fairness in Wireless LANs by Enhanced IEEE 802.11 DCF," in Proceedings of IEEE Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob'06), 2006.
- P. Gupta, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, A. Stolyar, "Random-Access Scheduling with Service Differentiation in Wireless Networks," in IEEE InfoCom, March 2005.
- S. Singh, U. Madhow, E.M. Belding, "Beyond Proportional Fairness: A Resource Biasing Framework for Shaping Throughput Profiles in Multihop Wireless Networks," in IEEE InfoCom'08, The 27th Conference on Computer Communications. April 2008.
- T.B. Sorensen, M.R. Pons, "Performance Evaluation of Proportional Fair Scheduling Algorithm with Measured Channels," in Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2005), 2005.
- W. Jiao, P. Jiang, R. Liu, M. Li, "Centralized Scheduling Tree Construction Under Multi-Channel IEEE 802.16 Mesh Networks," in Global Telecommunications Conference, 2007. GLOBECOM '07. IEEE
- Y. Bejerano, S.-J. Han, A. Kumar, "Efficient load-balancing routing for wireless mesh networks," in Computer Networks vol. 51, pp 2450-2466, 2007.
- Y. Bejerano, S.J. Han, L. Li, "Fairness and Load Balancing in Wireless LANs Using Association Control," in Proceedings of ACM MobiCom04, 2004.
Wireless Mesh Networks: Cross Layered Optimizations
Cross Layered Optimization is a method of squeezing extra performance out of protocols by allowing communication between layers which do not usually communicate with each other. While it yields increased performance, it should be noted that careful design is required to keep code maintainable in the future. This area is a future area of study for me.
- D. Chafekar, V.S. Anil Kumar, M.V. Marathe, S. Parthasarthy, A. Srinivasan, "Cross-layer latency minimization in wireless networks with SINR constraints," Proceedings of 8th international symposium on Mobile ad hoc networking and computing MobiHoc 2007, pp 110-119. September 2007.
- D. Guo, J. Li, M. Song, J. Song, "A novel cross-layer routing algorithm in wireless mesh network," 2nd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Applications, ICPCA 2007, pp 262-266. July 2007.
- F. Foukalas, V. Gazis, N. Alonistioti, "Cross-layer design proposals for wireless mobile networks: a survey and taxonomy," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials 10(1), pp 70-85. 2008.
- G. Thamilarasu, R. Sridhar, "Exploring cross-layer techniques for security: challenges and opportunities in wireless networks," IEEE Military Communications Conference, MILCOM’07, pp 1-6, October 2007.
- H.T. Cheng, H. Jiang, W. Zhuang, "Distributed medium access control for wireless mesh networks," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 6(6), pp 845-864. September 2006
- H-Y. Wei, S. Ganguly, R. Izmailov, Z.J. Haas, "Interference-aware IEEE 802.16 WiMax mesh networks," Proceedings of IEEE 61st Vehicular Technology Conference, VTC 2005 5 pp 3102-6. June 2005.
- H.T, Cheng, H. Jiang, W. Zhuang, "Distributed Medium Access Control for Wireless Mesh Networks", in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 6, pp 845-864. Sept. 2006
- I.F. Akyildiz, X. Wang, "Cross-Layer Design in Wireless Mesh Networks," IEEE Transactions of Vehicular Technology, 7(2), pp 1061-1076. March, 2008.
- I.F. Akyildiz, X. Wang, W. Wang, "Wireless Mesh Networks: a survey," Computer Networks 47, pp 445-487. 2005.
- J.B. Ernst, M.K. Denko, "Fair Scheduling for Wireless Mesh Networks with Multiple Gateways," IEEE 23rd conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, AINA 2009. May 2009.
- J.H, Li, W. Peng, R. Levy, A. Staikos, M. Chiang, "On systemic cross-layer design for ad-hoc networks," Military Communications Conference, 2008. pp 1-7, November 2008.
- J. Tang, G. Xue, C. Chandler, W. Zhang, "Link scheduling with power control for throughput enhancment in multihop wireless networks," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 55, pp 733-742. May 2006.
- J. Tang, G. Xue, W. Zhang, "Cross-layer design for end-to-end throughput and fairness enhancement in multi-channel wireless mesh networks," IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications, 6(10) pp 3482-3486, October 2007.
- J. Tang, G. Xue, W. Zhang, "Cross-layer optimization for end-to-end rate allocation in multi-radio wireless mesh networks," Wireless Networks 15(1), January 2009.
- J. Thomas, "Cross-layer scheduling and routing for unstructured and quasi-structured wireless networks," proceedings of IEEE Military Communications Conference, MILCOM’05. 2005.
- K. Karakayali, J.H. Kang, M. Kodialam, K. Balachandran, "Cross-layer optimization for OFDMA-based wireless mesh backhaul networks," proceedings of WCNC’07. 2007.
- K. Li, X. Wang, "Cross-layer design of wireless mesh networks with network coding," IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, April 15th, 2008.
- K. Wang, C. F. Chiasserini, R. R. Rao, J. G. Proakis, "A distributed joint scheduling and power control algorithm for multicasting in wireless adhoc networks", Proceedings of IEEE ICC’2003, pp. 725–731.
- L, Iannone, K. Kabassanov, S. Fdida, "The real gain of cross-layer routing in wireless mesh networks," Proceedings of 2nd International workshop on Multi-hop ad hoc networks, REALMAN 2006. pp 15-22, May 2006.
- M. Conti, G. Maselli, G. Turi, S. Giordano, "Cross-layering in mobile ad hoc network design," Computer, 37( 2), pp 48-51. 2004.
- M.S. Kuran, G. Gur, T, Tugcu, F, Alagoz, "Cross-layer routing-scheduling in IEEE 802.16 mesh networks," Proceedings of Mobilware ’08, Innsbruck, Austria, February 2008.
- M.J. Neely, R. Urgaonkar, "Cross-layer adaptive control for wireless mesh networks," Ad Hoc Networks 5, pp 719-743. 2007.
- N.B. Salem, J.-P. Hubaux, "A fair scheduling for wireless mesh networks," Proceedings of WiMesh, 2005.
- S. Singh, U. Madhow, E.M. Belding, "Beyond proportional fairness: a resource biasing framework for shaping throughput profiles in multihop wireless networks," IEEE InfoCom'08, The 27th Conference on Computer Communications. April 2008.
- V. Kawadia, P.R. Kumar, "A cautionary perspective on cross-layer design," IEEE Wireless Communications 12(1), pp3-11. February 2005.
- V. Srivastava, M. Motani, "Cross-layer design: a survey and the road ahead," IEEE Communications Magazine, 43(12), pp 112-119. December 2005.
- X. Wang, K. Kar, "Cross-layer rate control for end-to-end proportional fairness in wireless networks with random access," Proceedings of MobiHoc’05, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, USA, 2005.
Wireless Mesh Networks: Multicast
Another new area I am exploring is Multicast in Wireless Mesh Networks.
- G. Zeng, B. Wang, Y. Ding, L. Xiao, M. Mutka, "Multicast Algorithms for Multi-Channel Wireless Mesh Networks," in IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP), pp 1-10. October 2007, Beijing.
Simulation Tools and Environments for Wireless Simulation and Modelling
These are links to Simulation tools, models and environments that are popular in wireless / wired network research.
NS-2 The Network Simulator
NS2 is the de-facto standard for most academic research in wireless networks. This simulation environment likely has the most functionality but it also seems to be one of the most difficult to work with. It uses two languages together (c++ and tcl) which makes development non-intuitive and difficult. However this is a trade-off for all of the existing code the works with NS2. NS2 was not specifically developed for wireless networks however it has been adapted for it from wired network simulation.
- NS-2 Wiki
- NS-2.33 and Nam Installation Guide for Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04)
NS-3 Network Simulator
NS3 is designed with wireless simulation in mind. It uses only one language (c++) and is easier to understand and develop for. However there is much less work done in this simulation environment. It comes with only two routing protocols: Global-Routing (which is not recommended for wireless simulation) and OLSR which is a link-state routing. There are no on-demand or hybrid routing protocols implemented yet (that I know of).
- NS-3.2 Installation & Usage Guide for Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04) [will also work for other linux versions]
"JSim is a Java-based simulation system for building quantitative numeric models and analyzing them with respect to experimental reference data. JSim's primary focus is in physiology and biomedicine, however its computational engine is quite general and applicable to a wide range of scientific domains. JSim models may intermix ODEs, PDEs, implicit equations, integrals, summations, discrete events and procedural code as appropriate. JSim's model compiler can automatically insert conversion factors for compatible physical units as well as detect and reject unit unbalanced equations. JSim also imports the SBML and CellML model archival formats." - JSim website
FPGAs, Network-On-Chip, Reconfigurable Networks
These links are taken from when I was working with Dr. Hongbing Fan on papers for FPGAs and reconfigurable interconnection networks.
- T.A. Bartic, J.-Y. Mignolet, V. Nollet, T. Marescaux, D. Verkest, S. Vernalde and R. Lauwerins, "Topology adaptive network-on-chip design and implementation," in proceedigns of IEEE Computers and Digital Techniques vol. 152. 4, pp 467-472, July 8, 2005.
- H. Fan, C. Hundt, Y.-L. Wu, J. Ernst, "Algorithms and Implementation for Interconnection Graph Problem," in proceedings of 2nd annual International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA'08), St. John's Newfoundland, Canada, 2008.
- H. Fan, Y.-L. Wu, J. Ernst, Customized Reconfigurable Interconnection Networks for Multiple Application SOCS," in proceedings of the 18th annual International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL'08), Germany, 2008.
The Graduate Studies Section is a collection of links that are especially useful for those in Graduate studies. This links are guides for writing, styles, reference formats and some motivating articles about grad studies.
- University of Guelph Writing Center - How to write different types of assignments and papers
- How to Write a Masters Thesis in Computer Science - Florida Institute of Technology
- Dr. Bill Gardner's Resources for Grad Students - University of Guelph
- IEEE Technical Committee on Computer Communications (TCCC)
- Applying to Ph.D. Programs in Computer Science - CMU
- Advice on Research and Writing - CMU
- A Simple Approach to Thesis Writing - Tim Brecht, University of Waterloo
Mathematical Models for Scheduling Problems
Particle Swarm Optimizations
Page last Updated: 11/19/10