STRESS LESS for TESTS
Please visit the new website at www.SelfRegulationSkills.ca for the latest details on this program.
Learn brief, practical strategies to decrease exam anxiety and enhance focus & performance...
Topics to be covered will include :
plus a presentation by dietitian Lindzie O'Reilly on :
- calming down and focusing before & during the exam
- how to use your mind/body to enhance exam performance
- what to do when your mind goes blank
- curbing worry and destructive self talk
- imagery and mental preparation
- the best times to eat to optimize your focus, energy and metabolism
- the ideal balance of food choices to feel satisfied and energized
- connections between food choices and stress
For DATES, TIMES, and LOCATION : visit www.SelfRegulationSkills.ca
A minimum of 6 people are required for this group.
If you are unable to attend a session for any reason, you may make up that particular class at any future Stress Less for Tests program.
(Please call ahead to confirm the time and location when making up a class.)
WHAT if I MISS a CLASS ?
It would be ideal to attend the two evenings in the program, however if you miss a session there are class handouts which can help you "catch
up". You may also pick up the missed session at any future Stress Less for Tests program.
UNABLE to ATTEND the current PROGRAM?
- Can you come to the next scheduled program?
- Join a waiting list to have another program added to the schedule.
For those interested in having this program offered at another day or time, leave your name on the Stress Less for Tests waiting list by e-mailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic at 519 824-4120, ext. 52662.
Please specify which days and times you prefer to meet for a program. A program can begin anytime there are more than 6 names on the waiting
- Arrange private appointments.
All of the Stress Less for Tests topics can be provided in private one-to-one sessions. For skills in managing exam anxiety or enhancing academic
performance, contact Kathy Somers at email@example.com or 519 824-4120, ext. 52662.
FURTHER INFORMATION :
If you wish more information or have further questions, do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Kathy Somers at 519 824-4120, ext. 52662.
Please leave a message so that I can return your call.
Click here to return to the Stress Management and High Performance Clinic home page.