*This is my great grandfather Thomas George McKitrick at his desk editing
the Crystal City Courier (Manitoba) in 1914
* I don't have a moustache, and I don't wear hats inside, but I do sit at a desk
* I'm married with 2 great kids
* I am an
Anglican and I currently attend St. John's Anglican in Ancaster Ontario
* I often listen to classical music, especially that of
Baldassare Galuppi. The Wikipedia entry is not as gushing as it ought to be, but it's a start.
* Check out the complete piano sonatas of Galuppi
being released by
The Divine Art label.
* I play
Scottish smallpipes in A & D made by John Walsh and
Borderpipes in A (antique style) by John Burke with a reed by Robin Aggus.
* I also play Burke whistles (D and low D) as well as a
Tony Dixon Whistle in C, and bodhran.
* Most Friday nights me mates 'n me, well we play at the
Shepherd's Pub in Elora Ontario, starting round 9 PM until late.
* I study traditional Irish and Scottish repertoire at
Riverside Celtic College where I am also the chair of the board.
* I also own a record company.
* In the summer my family and I go to Pender Island
Return to Ross McKitrick's home page