By: Turner, Terisa E., (1999), with Craig Benjamin, Leigh Brownhill and Wahu Kaara
Table of Contents (abbreviated)
1. Not In Our Nature
2. Rastafari and the New Society: Caribbean and East African Feminist Roots of a Popular Movement to Reclaim the Earthly
3. Oil Workers and Oil Communities in Africa: Nigerian Women and Grassroots Environmentalism
4. Counterplanning from the Commons: labour, capital and the 'new social movements'
5. Social Reconstruction in Rural africa: A Gendered Class Analysis of Women's Resistance to Export Crop Production in
6. Life In Hell (Comic Strip)
7. "Women and the Multilateral Agreement on Investments," and "The Strange Fruit of Corporarate Concentration."
8. Stop Oil From Nigeria: Sanctions, Human Rights and Canada's Foreign Policy
9. Women's uprisings against the Nigerian
From the Commons: African Women, Democracy and the Defence of the Life Ground|
|Mau Mau Women| |Article
on Indigenous People and Oil in Ecuador|
Send mail to Terisa
Turner with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2000 Terisa Turner
Last modified: January 31, 2001