Profs in the News Prof. Emma Allen-Vercoe, Molecular and Cellular Biology, was interviewed by New Scientist for a story on using fecal transplants to cure inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis. Allen-Vercoe discussed the lack of regulations and said some people are conducting...
- Meet Franco Vaccarino, U of G's Next President Mar 10
- Creative Music Symposium Concert Mar 08
- Opera@Guelph Presents Eugene Onegin Mar 08
- March Break Campus Tours for Prospective Students Mar 10 to Mar 14
- Faculty, Students on Talk Local Mar 11
- MCB Distinguished Speaker Series Mar 12
- Winegard Visiting Lectureship Mar 13