Peer reviewed scholarly presentations
1. Chhinzer, N. & Currie, E. (2014). Event analysis: organizational financial performance and downsizing. Academy of Management Annual Conference, Philadelphia, USA.
2. Chhinzer, N. (2014) Exploring Union Instrumentality During Mass Layoffs, Canadian Industrial Relations Association Annual Conference, St. Catherines, ON, Canada.
3. Chhinzer, N. (2013). Market Reactions to Downsizing Announcement Rhetoric: Does the Message Matter? Academy of Management Annual Conference, Orlando, FL, USA.
4. Chhinzer, N. (2013). Reasonable Notice Legislation in Canada: Good in Theory, Bad in Practice. Administrative Sciences Academy of Canada Annual Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5. Chhinzer, N. & Berger, M. (2013). Impact of Mandatory Retirement Abolishment on Employment Indicators of Older Members of the Workforce: An Ontario Assessment from 2003-2011. Canadian Industrial Relations Association Annual Conference, Toronto, ON, Canada.
6. Chhinzer, N. (2012). Shareholder Reactions to Downsizing Announcements: Effects of Legitimization on Share Value. Administrative Sciences Academy of Canada Annual Conference, St. John's, NFLD, Canada
7. Chhinzer, N., & Noel, F. (2011). Announcing Downsizing: Impact of Explanations on Perceived Psychological Contract Breach. Proceedings of the Southwest Academy of Management Conference, Houston, TX, 571-584.
8. Chhinzer, N., & Henderson, R. (2011). Attempts to legislate ethical layoff practices in Canada: Strengths and Weaknesses? 18th Annual International Conference Promoting Business Ethics, Manhattan, NY, USA.
9. Chhinzer, N., Pleutsch, C., & Henderson, R. (2011). A Framework of Restructuring Pressures, Triggers and Stakeholder Influence in Public Sector Organizations. 18th Annual International Conference Promoting Business Ethics, Manhattan, NY, USA.
Select diverse audience based presentations
1. Invited Speaker: (Nov 2013): ADP Steak Lunch Speaker Symposium: War on Talent, Kitchener, ON.
2. Invited Speaker: (May, 2013) The Changing Workplace: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Centre for Families, Work and Well-being Roundtable Discussion, Guelph, ON
3. Chhinzer, N. (2012), Best Practices: Managing Large Scale Terminations, HRM TV http://www.hrmonline.ca/tv/best-practice-managing-largescale-termination...
4. Invited Speaker (November, 2011) on the Evolution of HR at the Guelph Connect Conference