Earl B. MacNaughton was born in Maple, Ontario. He graduated from the University of Toronto with a PhD in Physics and joined the Department of Physics in 1948. MacNaughton was instrumental in redesigning the physics curriculum and promoting research. He became the Head of Physics in 1956 and Dean, College of Physical Science (1970-1981). The MacNaughton Building was built in 1969 for the study of chemistry, physics and mathematics.
Pages Coffee-House, located on the second floor of the Bookstore resembles an oversized living room with a mix of comfy couches, giant armchairs and coffee tables. A varied selection of magazines and books are available for students to enjoy while they sip their cappuccino or munch a mile high deli sandwich.
ramp and auto door near main entrance; accessible south entrance off Reynolds Walk
- to the right and down the hall from main entrance; buttons may be difficult to reach
- Bookstore: must request freight access to basement level
accessible stall in men’s and women’s washrooms on 1st floor near elevator; accessible stall in third floor washrooms
P5 off Trent Lane