Do you want to:
- Learn business fundamentals?
- Gain the attention of recruiters and potential employers?
- Tackle some of the biggest challenges our world faces today?
What is Micro-Tyco?
Micro-Tyco is an enterprise challenge that enables participants to practice and learn fundamental business principles in a safe, ‘micro’ environment. Teams from schools, universities and businesses have 30 days to turn $1 seed capital into as much money as possible. Micro-Tyco unleashes participants’ latent talents, fostering essential entrepreneurial thinking, resourcefulness and team.
How can I participate in Micro-Tyco?
- BUS*4550 - a 4th year independent study course open to ALL students with 10 credits
- A co-curricular option; learn how to build a business and compete in a pitch competition for money and prizes at the end