How Do I Place Orders?

How to Place Orders?

A CBS-Purchasing & Financial Transaction Request Form must be completed for all purchasing or financial transactions.

Once signed authorization is completed please forward to appropriate Purchasing Agent. Mail boxes are located on the 3rd floor in SSC #3447 or you can go directly to the Purchasing Agents office in SSC #3449.


How Do I Know Which Purchasing Agent to Contact For Order Placement?

Please find the name of your faculty/advisor on the following list, Their assigned Purchasing Agent will be your contact.


Which Buyer Do I Contact For Assistance When Sourcing A Product?

Please review the University of Guelph suppliers by name or supplies by commodities list. Buyers names will be listed on the right hand side of the list. List for Buyers by Commodity