Make a Backup Copy of your Office 365 Calendar
For instructions on how to install Microsoft Office for Mac or PC, see our training resource for getting started with Office 365.
The CCS Help Centre will provide support for the installation and configuration of Microsoft Outlook as the only recommended desktop email client. For instructions on desktop email client configuration and support, see our resource guide.
If you want to take a snapshot of your calendar, you can make a backup copy, which is just a picture of your calendar at that point in time. You won’t be able to schedule new events to this backup copy of your calendar after you restore it.
Option 1: To create a local backup of your calendar, you can save it as a iCal file.
1. Open Outlook Desktop App. Click Calendar. Select the Calendar you want to save.
2. Click File > Save Calendar.
3. Pick a location and name for your backup file, and then click Save.
Option 2: To create a local backup of your calendar, you can export it to a .pst file.
1. Open Outlook Desktop App. Click File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
2. Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and click Next.
4. Click Calendar and then click Next.
5. Pick a location and name for your backup file, and then click Finish.
Forgot to backup your calendar files saved in your old Office 365 account? Contact the CCS Help Centre (519-824-4120 x58888 or email@example.com).