Can I direct dial campus extensions using my personal VoIP phone?

You will NOT be able to dial any on-campus extensions directly using your personal VoIP phone. This includes the emergency number 2000. If your service provides PSTN access, you will have to dial the appropriate main University number (519-824-4120 for business and 519-824-0022 for residence) to be able to contact on campus extensions. Depending on your service, long distance charges may apply.