For Phone Display Name Changes click here.

For all other business phone requests, such as to request a new phone, move an existing phone, remove a phone which is no longer needed, or make a change to a phone service, please use the MACdesk on-line request application

Login with your central user ID and password. Visit the linked page for more information on some of the MACdesk services.

Note: this application is for Departmental Administrators authorized to make Macdesk requests.