Welcome to CCS, your link to IT Support at the University of Guelph.
Reminder! The University will never ask you to reveal your user ID and password by email. Please keep them well protected and remember to always log out and close your browser.
Please Note: Your U of G email account is intended for academic use only. Your U of G account will be deleted after graduation or after withdrawal from 5/6 consecutive semesters. Once your account is deleted you will also lose access to any external services/account for which you've registered with your U of G account. You will be informed in advance of your account deletion following your graduation from U of G.
Here's a list of the most useful links for graduate students:
- Sign up for U of G Alert, the University's Emergency Notification System:
- Login to your Gryph Mail (bookmark this page): https://mail.uoguelph.ca
- Central login account: You should have received this from Graduate Studies
- Download Office 365: Get all the office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint through your university account.
- Gryph Mail Powered by Office 365: about U of G's official email
- Campus Wi-Fi: How to connect to wireless internet on campus
- WebAdvisor: Make sure you enter your central login ID in all lower case letters or you will get a failed login. Check out available courses
- Courselink: U of G's online learning environment
- Software downloads: Receive free or discounted software such as McAfee VirusScan, Microsoft Office, SPSS, and more!
- Free access to training from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com): Access to hundreds of free online learning courses.
- Password Reset: Reset your password right away for increased protection
- Protect your PC: Learn how to make your device secure
- Eduroam: Wireless network service that allows students from Canadian educational institutions to securely access the internet while visiting other member universities
- Supported products: A list of products supported by CCS
- Recent scams and phishing attempts: Protect yourself from online criminals
- Student Rights and responsibilities: Gryph Mail is the official method used by U of G to communicate with you
- Acceptable Use Policy: U of G's official IT policy