Welcome to CCS, your link to IT Support at the University of Guelph.
Here's a list of the most useful links for graduate students:
- Central login account: You should have received this from the Registrar's Office
- Gryph Mail Powered by Office 365: about U of G's official email
- Campus Wi-Fi: How to connect to wireless internet on campus
- WebAdvisor: Check out all available courses
- Courselink: U of G's online learning environment
- Software downloads: Receive free or discounted software such as McAfee VirusScan, Microsoft Office, SPSS and more!
- Password insurance: Reset your password right away for increased protection
- Personal website: Create your own personal website
- Protect your PC: Learn how to make your device secure
- Eduroam: Wireless network service that allows students from Canadian educational institutions to securely access the internet while visiting other member universities
- Supported products: A list of products supported by CCS
- Recent scams and phishing attempts: Protect yourself from online criminals
- Student rights and responsibilities: Gryph Mail is the official method used by U of G to communicate with you
- Acceptable Use Policy: U of G's official IT policy
- Web Conferencing Tools
- Test Scoring: Let our test scoring service help you
- Surveys: Create online surveys
Reminder! The University will never ask you to reveal your user ID and password by email. Please keep them well protected and remember to always log out and close your browser.