Welcome to CCS, your link to IT Support at the University of Guelph. For additional computing support, you can access a variety of resources such as the IT Help Desk on the first floor of the McLaughlin Library and the CCS Help Centre.
Reminder! The University will never ask you to reveal your user ID and password by email. Please keep them well protected and remember to always log out and close your browser.
Here's a list of the most useful links for undergraduates:
- Central login account: You should have received this from the Registrar's Office
- Gryph Gmail: U of G's official email
- WebAdvisor: Check out all available courses
- Courselink: U of G's online learning environment
- Secure Wifi: How to connect to wireless internet on campus
- ResNet: Internet support for students living in residence
- Software downloads: Receive free or discounted software such as McAfee VirusScan, Microsoft Office, SPSS and more!
- Password insurance: Reset your password right away for increased protection
- Personal website: Create your own personal website
- Protect your PC: Learn how to make your device secure
- Eduroam: Wireless network service that allows students from Canadian educational institutions to securely access the internet while visiting other member universities
- Supported Products: A list of products supported by CCS
- Recent scams and phishing attempts: Protect yourself from online criminals
- Student Rights and Responsibilities: Gryph Gmail is the official method used by U of G to communicated with you
- Acceptable Use Policy: U of G's official IT policy