Welcome to CCS, your link to IT Support at the University of Guelph. For additional computing support, you can access a variety of resources such as the IT Help Desk on the first floor of the McLaughlin Library and the CCS Help Centre.
Reminder! The University will never ask you to reveal your user ID and password by email. Please keep them well protected and remember to always log out and close your browser.
Please Note: Your U of G email account is intended for academic use only. Your U of G account will be deleted after graduation or after withdrawal from 5/6 consecutive semesters. Once your account is deleted you will also lose access to any external services/account for which you've registered with your U of G account. You will be informed in advance of your account deletion following your graduation from U of G.
Here's a list of the most useful links for undergraduates:
- Central login account: You should have received this from the Registrar's Office
- Gryph Mail Powered by Office 365: U of G's official email
- WebAdvisor: Check out all available courses
- Courselink: U of G's online learning environment
- Secure Wifi: How to connect to wireless internet on campus
- ResNet: Internet support for students living in residence
- Software downloads: Receive free or discounted software such as McAfee VirusScan, Microsoft Office, SPSS and more!
- Password insurance: Reset your password right away for increased protection
- Protect your PC: Learn how to make your device secure
- Eduroam: Wireless network service that allows students from Canadian educational institutions to securely access the internet while visiting other member universities
- Supported Products: A list of products supported by CCS
- Recent scams and phishing attempts: Protect yourself from online criminals
- Student Rights and Responsibilities: GryphMail, powered by Office 365, is the official method used by U of G to communicate with you
- Acceptable Use Policy: U of G's official IT policy