Connecting to uog-wifi-secure for Android
Note: This guide was made using Android 2.2. Options may vary if you are using a different version of Android.
- From the Home Screen, press MENU.
- Choose SETTINGS, then WIRELESS & NETWORKS.
- Choose Wi-Fi Settings and then choose uog-wifi-secure.
Note: Depending on the device you are using, you may or may not get a dialog box asking for credential storage password. If you have a credential storage password then enter it now.
If you don't have a credential storage password, then create one.
- Enter the following information:
- EAP Method: PEAP (selected by Default)
- Phase 2 authentication: Choose MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: Blank
- Client Certificate: Blank
- Identity: Enter your UoG username
- Anonymous Identity: Blank
- Wireless Password: Enter your UoG Central Login Password
- Choose CONNECT