Connecting to 'uog-wifi-secure' On Mac OSX 10.9
Is uog-wifi-secure not working? Follow these Special Instructions for MAC.
- Click on the AirPort icon from the toolbar and select “uog-wifi-secure”.
- Enter your Central UserID and password in The Wi-Fi network “uog-wifi-secure” requires WPA2 enterprise credentials window.
- A new window will appear called "Verify Certificate". Select "Continue".
- Another window will appear with the message "You are making changes to your Certificate Trust Settings. Type your password to allow this.". Enter in your Mac Laptop password and select "Update Settings".
- You are now connected, enjoy the WI-FI !
If you are experiencing issues, feel free to visit the IT Help Desk on the first floor of the library, or call us at 519-824-4120 x58888