My Accounts

As a member of the University of Guelph community you have access to a number of products and services that require login credentials. Your Central Login Account will give you access to most digital services offered at the University of Guelph. These services include, but are not limited to, WebAdvisor, Courselink, and Office 365. Please visit the Service Summary page for more information on the services available to you based on your role at the University of Guelph.

CCS also offers Central File Service (CFS) Active Directory (AD) accounts as part of the Central File Service (CFS). CFS provides file and print services to the university with a focus on facilitating the business and administrative objectives for many diverse organizational units. Your CFS AD account is also used for logging into some services such as the U of G secure wireless network.

Once you know your Central Login Account information, it's recommended that you learn how to Change Your Password and sign-up for Password Reset