Directory Publication

If you are a student at the University of Guelph and would like to change your public display status, you can do so by using the Directory Publication Utility.



To learn more about University of Guelph policies regarding access and privacy, read the University of Guelph Secretariat's Access and Privacy page and the Office of the Registrar's policy on the release of student information.

NOTE: Changing your public display status will not stop you from appearing in the Gryph Mail global address list (GAL) or other applications, such as Courselink or CFS, that display user information to authenticated University of Guelph users.