Now Hiring Student Cyber Security Ambassadors
Do technology and cyber security spark your interest? Do you possess strong communication skills? Are you looking for a great on-campus opportunity? If so, join CCS on our journey to raise cyber security awareness among students on campus.
CCS Student Cyber Security Ambassadors duties will include:
- Sharing cyber security messages in classes (where profs allow)
- Hosting CCS pop-up booths across campus to foster student interaction and awareness
- Sharing and creating CCS posts and bringing attention to cyber security issues on social media
- Work and collaborate with other Student Cyber Security Ambassadors
CCS is looking for individuals with the following qualification:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- A passion for helping others
- An interest in technology and cyber security
- Able to commit to the program for four months
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of an audience
To apply for this position please submit your application to Experience Guelph. Good luck!