The following options are available for users to receive support for Office 365:
- For details on the migration and to review any known migration issues, please refer to the Migration Information page.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to back up any items that cannot be migrated and set-up these items after the migration can also be found on the Migration Information page.
- After the migration, you will need to reconfigure your mobile device and desktop email client to point to Office 365. Visit the Support section of the CCS Office 365 Website to find configuration instructions for setting up Office 365 to work with your Desktop Email client or Mobile Device.
- For support in learning how to use Office 365, please refer to the Training & Resources section to access the Online User Guide or to register for upcoming In-Person Training.
- Additional support for Office 365 and Microsoft Office products can be found through Microsoft Office support by visiting support.office.com
Visit the IT Help Desk on the first floor of the McLaughlin Library.
- Over the phone support for Office 365 is available by calling the CCS Help Centre 519-824-4120 x58888
- The CCS Help Centre will provide support for the Office 365 Outlook Web App as well as installation and configuration support for Microsoft Outlook Desktop Email Client and Outlook Mobile App.
- Prior to contacting the CCS Help Centre, please ensure that your device and browser meet the system requirements for Office 365 and Microsoft Office software.