Online Training Resources
Office 365 Basics
- What is Office 365? [Microsoft 1:21]
Outlook Web App
- Office 365 Outlook Web App Training Webinar [YouTube Video - 56min]
Outlook 2016 for Windows
Outlook 2016 for Mac
Outlook Mobile App
Online Training Videos
- Outlook Web App
- Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Windows
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Online Training Resources
- eCampusOntario, part of the Ontario Government, signed an agreement with LinkedIn.com on behalf of the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development to provide all students, faculty and staff from Ontario institutions with access to the full suite of LinkedIn Learning material (formerly Lynda.com) for a three-year pilot. The pilot began in the Spring of 2017 and will continue until September 2020. The University of Guelph is a grateful recipient of this initiative.
- All U of G students, staff and faculty can access LinkedIn Learning from anywhere, you just need an internet connection and your U of G credentials.
- LinkedIn Learning offers courses on all Office 365 applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Planner and more.
- To access LinkedIn Learning for the first time, see the First Time Login Instructions provided by CCS. For subsequent logins, you can go directly to LinkedIn Learning.
Microsoft Virtual Academy:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy provides free, online training for Developers, IT and Data Professionals, and students, so you can learn the latest technology, build your skills, and advance your career.
- Access Microsoft Virtual Academy at mva.microsoft.com