CCS support is limited to the provisioning of Gryph Forms Spaces and accounts on the system. CCS does NOT:
- Support, design, develop or maintain Gryph Forms Solutions
- Develop or deliver training
- Manage, create, edit, delete, monitor or maintain content within Gryph Forms
Departments can choose following options for developing Gryph Forms solutions:
- Departments that have the resources can choose to create their own solutions without CCS support. However, it is strongly recommended that users of the service have a basic understanding of the software development lifecycle (e.g. business analysis, development, testing). CCS also recommends that only departments that can dedicate at least one full-time resource select this option.
- Another option is for departments to partner with CCS to hire a Developer (i.e. Distributed Analyst) who would join CCS' central development team in order to build solutions for the sponsoring department(s). Departments would be responsible for securing funding for these positions. These can be shared resources with other departments to help with budgetary constraints. To pursue this option, please contact Kent Hoeg, email@example.com.
- First point of contact for support issues is through the Gryph Forms User Group.
- If the issue cannot be resolved through the Gryph Forms User Group, the department's coordinator can submit a ticket through the CCS Help Centre. CCS will submit a ticket to the vendor on the department's behalf. Please note, depending on the complexity and/or time required to resolve the issue, the vendor may determine the issue needs to be resolved through Professional Services, in which case the department would be responsible for arranging and procuring services.
Gryph Forms User Group
The Gryph Forms User Group is an Office 365 SharePoint site, created for Gryph Forms Developers and Coordinators to be able to connect with one another, ask questions, provide guidance, help and support, as well as share resources, lessons learned, tips, best practices.
CCS is the owner of the site and will post initial best practices and training material. Given that CCS will offer limited support, it is expected that the Gryph Forms user community contribute to this group on a regular basis to enhance its value. CCS will also use the Gryph Forms User Group to communicate issues, updates and upgrades.
CCS Help Centre Contact