Software Training & Support
Product Use Support
- The Data Resource Centre (DRC) provides assistance with using Geographical Information Systems (GIS), data analysis and web survey software.
- Supported Software includes SPSS, SAS, ArcGIS, STATA, NVIVO, Matlab and Maple.
- The DRC office is located on the first floor of the McLaughlin Library.
- Drop-in hours are available during the Fall and Winter semesters, but appointments can be made throughout the year.
- For additional information, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IT Help Desk provides users with in-person best effort support for CCS supported software products.
Email and Phone Support
- The CCS Help Centre provides users with best effort support for CCS supported software products over the phone by calling 519-824-4120 x58888 or by email at IThelp@uoguelph.ca
- Submit a Support Request