Webex - Service Status
For up to date maintenance and service impacted announcements for all CCS services, including Webex, please visit:
For up to date maintenance and service outage announcements specifically pertaining to Webex, you can also visit the following page which is maintained and operated by the vendor (Cisco):
The following components are used to help deliver the University’s Webex service:
- Webex Control Hub (all sub components)
- Webex Hybrid Services (Calendar Service) - Office 365 Only
- Webex Meetings (all sub components)
- Cluster “R” Server Group
- Dallas Fort Worth Data Center
Note: Not all issues listed on the vendor’s status page may impact the University’s service, including those affecting the components mentioned above.
If you are experiencing problems with the University’s WebEx service, please use one of the following methods for contacting the CCS Help Centre:
- Email us at IThelp@uoguelph.ca
- Phone us at 519-824-4120 ext. 58888
- Visit us at the IT Help Desk in the Library
If you found issues on the vendor’s status page that you think might be affecting the University’s Webex service, please include that information so we can investigate and update the CCS status page accordingly.