Celebrating 25 years! ▪ From the Director ▪ Mona Campbell: The Woman Behind the Name ▪ Dr. David Porter ▪ Dr. Frank Hurnik ▪ Dr. Ian Duncan ▪ An Evolving Field - Twenty Years of Animal Welfare Science ▪ Master's by Coursework Program a Success ▪ Where Are They Now? ▪ U of G and CCSAW Honour Eminent Scientis
Comfort at a Cost? ▪ Third Annual Animal Welfare Symposium ▪ OSPCA Agent Training ▪ Getting to the Root of the Matter: Tusk Trimming Boars ▪ Culling Turkeys Safely and Humanely ▪ Gambling, Greyhounds, and the "Great Recession" ▪ Toward Zen in the Sheep Pen ▪ The Transport Truck: A Pig's Eye View ▪ 9th Annual Animal Welfare Judging Competition ▪ Distance Education at U of G ▪ Events
- Can pigs count the minutes?
- Gas stunning studied
- Do fish have psychological needs?
- Freedom Food
- Manitoba farmers face up to welfare issues
- Stray dogs a major problem in Taiwan
- Taiwan hosts first ever Asian animal welfare conference
- Why are broiler breeder roosters so aggressive?
- We have a new name!
- Public lecturer: Dr. Temple Grandin
- Poultry Welfare: Heads or tails? Straight lines or circles?
- At one with nature? Human attitudes to animals
- Student Chapter: How do chickens vote?
- Building a better cow house
- Laboratory animals