Does my host university offer services to students with disabilities; how do I confirm that during my application?

Student Accessibility Services are available in our partnering universities. To ensure that University of Guelph exchange students have adequate and maximum accessibility, we invite students to speak to the Education Abroad Advisors prior to their study abroad application. This will help determine if the student will be able to have the necessary services at a particular partner university on their sojourn abroad.