How can I apply for exchange at the University of Guelph?

To apply to Guelph for exchange, you must first be nominated by your home university. Please visit the International/Exchange Office of your home university to find out more information about their exchange application procedures.  If you are chosen by your home university to come on exchange to the University of Guelph, they will then let you know how to access our incoming exchange student application.