Study Abroad Options

Semester Abroad Programs

Semesters abroad are faculty-led group programs that take place in the Fall or Winter semester.

Student Exchange Programs

Find out how to study at one of our 100+ partner universities in over 30 countries.

Summer Exchange Programs

Several of our partner universities offer either a full summer semester or short-term summer programs.

Summer Field School Programs

Field schools are 3-6 week, faculty-led group programs in May and June each year. 

Letter of Permission

If you would like to attend a specific university that Guelph does not have an exchange agreement with, you can do what is called a Letter of Permission (LOP). A Letter of Permission gives a student permission from the University of Guelph to take credits at another university and transfer the credits back to their degree at the University of Guelph.